A Professor explained about Marketing to MBA students.
- You see a gorgeous girl in a party, you go to her and say, “I am rich, marry me,” – That’s Direct Marketing.
- You attend a party and your friend goes to a girl and pointing at you telling her, “He is very rich, marry him.” – That’s Advertising.
- Girl walks to you and says “You are rich, can you marry me? – That’s Brand Recognition.
- You say “I’m very rich, marry me” and she slaps you. – That’s Customer Feedback.
- You say “I’m very rich, marry me” and she introduces you to her husband. – That’s Demand and Supply Gap.
- Before you say “I’m rich, marry me”, your wife arrives. – That’s Restriction from Entering New Market.