Advertise on Talk Cock Sing Song

Advertisement

We at TalkCockSingSong.net like to keep everything simple. Advertise on TalkCockSingSong.net is as simple as you can imagine, for a fixed advertising budget you set, your ad banner will appear on the advertisement slot on our website over a period of 3 months. Advertisement slot are shared by all our official sponsored advertisers and one banner will be shown each time the page loads and banner shown depends on the probability.

Location of the Advertisement Slot

The advertisement slot on our website are:

    1. Ad slot in the right sidebar (300px X 250px)

Pricing for Advertisement on TalkCockSingSong.net

The minimum fee for placing advertisements on TalkCockSingSong.net is S$3.00 for a period of 3 months! Which is as low as S$1.00 for a month.

So, when advertising on TalkCockSingSong.net, you do not have to worry about paying more than your budget as you have complete control over how much you are spending on the advertisements as the amount you set, will be the total amount you will be paying for that 3 months. You will be charge NOTHING more.

In yearly basics, each of our advertisement 3 months starts from:

  • 1st January to 31st March
  • 1st April to 30th June
  • 1st July to 31st September
  • 1st October to 31st December

How our Advertisement work

Advertisers will place their preferred budget / amount set for their advertisement for 3 months. The higher the amount is, the higher the probability of the ad banner will be shown. Two examples are shown below:

Example 1: For a certain 3 months, TalkCockSingSong.net has 3 advertisers, A, B and C

A B C Total
Budget Set S$3.00 S$4.00 S$5.00 S$12.00
Probability % 25% 33.5% 41.5% 100%

In the above example 1, Advertiser A will get a 25% probability of their ad shown in TalkCockSingSong.net when a page loads. Advertiser B will get a 33.5% probability, and Advertiser C will get a 41.5% probability.

Example 2: For a certain 3 months, TalkCockSingSong.net has 3 advertisers, D, E and F.

D E F Total
Budget Set S$3.00 S$9.00 S$18.00 S$30.00
Probability % 10% 30% 60% 100%

In the above example 2, Advertiser D will get a 10% probability of their ad shown in TalkCockSingSong.net when a page is loaded. Advertiser E will get a 30% probability, and Advertiser F will get a 60% probability.

Base on both the above examples, the probabilities of ads shown will basically calculated like these:

Ads budget amount divide by total amount from all advertisers times 100 percent.
Example 1: (3 / 12) X 100 = 25%
Example 2: (3 / 30) X 100 = 10%

Should you wish to have a high probability of displaying your ads, you can increase your bid for the next upcoming 3 months as each ads will last for the period of 3 months.

All ads banners fee above are in static images only. We do allow Gif animate banners or Flash interactive banners for the slots, but to keep all the sponsors fair, minimum fee for these formats will be as follow:

  • For all Gif animated banners, the minimum starting fee is S$9.00 for 3 months
  • For all Flash interactive banners, the minimum starting fee is $15.00 for 3 months

The probability for Gif animated and Flash interactive banners will be calculated as minimum starting fee to static banner minimum starting fee.

Payment Method

To make all transaction smooth and simple, TalkCockSingSong.net accept payment via bank transfer.

To advertise on TalkCockSingSong.net or have any enquiries, simply Contact Us and we will get back to you soon.

Sponsorship

We have a sponsor area on the right sidebar that can hold up to 6 sponsors. Your ads will appear permanently every time the page is loaded for the paid period and will not be shared with any others sponsors.

The fee for sponsor for TalkCockSingSong.net is S$9.00 for a period of 3 months! Which is as low as S$3.00 for a month.

Sponsors banner size are as:

  • 145px x 120px

In yearly basics, each of our sponsors 3 months starts from:

  • 1st January to 31st March
  • 1st April to 30th June
  • 1st July to 31st September
  • 1st October to 31st December